|Post Free AD|
|Browse By Location|
Location: Dubai / Switzerland and free agent in Cape Coral FL, 3800 Agualinda Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33914 | Posted By: ACURYYACHTS
The ACURY MY 95 GREEN CONCEPT
Hull, Main Equipment and Systems made and installed in China including commissioning
Interior Fit-Out and exterior Out Fit, fairing and painting in Dubai UAE.
(not included in pricing below)
PRICED at: USD: 21,500,000.-- (excl. tax, FAS&C, CIMC Yantai shipyard)
PRICED at: AED: 80,000,000.-- (excl. tax, FAS&C, CIMC Yantai shipyard )
The following is intended to outline which deliverables are included and which are excluded from the shipyard's scope of work/supply for the construction and delivery of a "Green Vessel", thus defining the primary interfaces between shipyard and buyer are available on request.
The ACURY MY 95 GREEN can be built to any Yacht or Explorer design that follows the below parameters:
LOA: 95.00m (311.6ft)
LBP: 91.40m (299.8ft)
Deck: 8.00m (26.2ft)
Draft fully loaded: 4.0m (13.1ft)
Tonnage approx.: 6500
Displacement approx.: 5500 ton
Hull and superstructure: Steel
And following deck configuration:
Class: LR or Rina Private yacht
Max Speed: 14kn @100MCR
Main engine: 2x2200KW Weichai
Generators: 2x450KW Weichai
Emergency generator: 1x300KW Weichai
Main equipment included
(all Chinese brands)
• Bow thruster
• Chiller plant unit
• Water mist system
• Water maker
• Water treatment plant
• Boarding ladder x1
• Shell door x2
Included in the shipyard's scope of work/supply:
General items included:
• All tanks, bulkheads, watertight doors, hull openings
• Mooring and anchoring machinery and equipment.
• All penetrations and pipe work installations
• Complete system piping
• Domestic and chilled water piping work to be terminated at defined locations.
• All electrical wiring and cabling in accommodation areas will be terminated in Deck Main Distribution Boards (D-MDB)
• All general ship safety and alarm electrical wiring and cabling in accommodation areas will be terminated in separate junction boxes at defined locations.
• Telephone, antenna and AV cabling to be terminated in separate junction boxes at defined locations.
• Steel floors to be properly primed and painted– commercial standard paint
• All “A” class divisions and fire doors to be fitted.
• Searchlights, signal lights etc. installed as per Class requirements
• All exterior ships door to be fitted
• Stairways, emergency escape ways,
• Passenger lifts and dumb waiter base structure in place (no supply of equipment)
• Forepeak and deck lockers
• Bunker station
• Hull and superstructure to be fully insulated for noise, vibration and heat.
• Protective painting internal hull and superstructure including masts all tank coatings and all deck storage lockers, hydrants, bunker station and technical areas (commercial standard)
• External hull and superstructure primed and painted according to commercial standard, or if decided by client with fairing primer (in case client wants fairing and high gloss paint at a later date – at extra cost)
• External hull below waterline according to commercial standard
Excluded from the shipyard's scope of work/supply:
General items excluded:
• Design, engineering, fabrication, materials, fittings or fixtures and fit-out of all luxury areas comprising owner and guest staterooms, relaxation areas, lobbies, corridors, stairways, lifts, and any other areas for the exclusive use of owner or guests.
• Design, engineering, fabrication, materials, fittings or fixtures and fit-out of all crew areas comprising crew cabins, mess, pantries, galleys, day rooms, relaxation areas, lobbies, corridors, stairways, lifts, and any other areas for the exclusive use of crew.
• Filling (with compound) and fairing and high gloss painting
• Any item of owner supply relating to luxury fit-out, including but not limited to linens and bed coverings, cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, glassware, loose furniture, pieces of art, domestic equipment, deck furniture, tenders or water sports equipment.
• Teak decking, self-levelling and fairing
• Any stainless steel handrails for gates, stairs, side boarding gangway etc.
• Main galley, crew galley and pantries
• Glass to be supplied by the specialist supplier and bonded onto framework
• Deck cranes and mooring equipment
• Tender garage, launching mechanism and wet dock, gantry system within garage.
• Fan coil units for luxury and crew areas
• Class fees for checking, commenting and approving drawings
• Floating floor all decks
More details of what is included and excluded in the offered price on request by ACURY YACHTS via email or call for questions:
The sole role and obligation of ACURY YACHTS is to introduce and coordinate clients requirements for Yachts, Super Yachts or Mega Yachts projects with the best possible solutions for the client to the shipbuilder/shipyards.
All prices indicated are based on a standard version without any special custom requirements / requests by a possible client.
All special interior or exterior designs can be changed to accommodate the client’s individual taste during the negotiation with the building shipyard.
Contracts, agreements, and all works and/or legalities concerning the sale between the client/buyer and shipbuilder/shipyards are the responsibility of shipbuilder/shipyards.