|Post Free AD|
|Browse By Location|
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida | Posted By: JERRYatYachtAccess
2001, 34’ LEGACY 34 Hardtop Sedan
Single YANMAR 350HP 6LY@-STE Inboard Diesel
Current Price: $159,900
A scaled down version of the Legacy 40, the Legacy 34 is a high-quality cruiser built by Freedom Yachts. Originally designed by Mark Ellis, who has designed many many Downeast style vessels which share that New England look. The 34 is built with a sharp entry, a deep skeg for directional stability, and prop and rudder protection.
The interior of the Legacy 34 will easily suit the needs of a cruising lifestyle, and the level of fit and finish is superb. The extra large windows provide all-around visibility, and the varnished mahogany woodwork and teak-and-holly sole add much to the traditional feel of the vessel.
Notable features include a deck door at the helm, wide sidedecks, and a separate stall shower in the head.
This vessel is equipped with a single Yanmar diesel engine (1595 hours) and NexGen UCM2 - 5.5kw Generator installed in 2016 (656 hours).
Items completed this year:
- annual cap rail varnish done
- replaced Robertson autopilot screen
- replaced Furuno monochromatic screen with upgraded color unit
- installed new depth sounder & new transducer
- replaced Bennett trim tab actuators & control unit
- replaced holding tank vent filter
- new Petit Trinidad bottom paint, speed coating on prop & rudder
- 9 above water plastic thru hulls replaced with stainless steel fittings
- new bottom zincs
- engine & generator zincs replaced
- annual hull polish & wax - Bottom Paint
To receive more photos and the full vessel specifications, visit this SECURE Inquiry page at https://www.yachtaccess.com/jerry
To view Printable PDF version of this listing and any of our other Featured Boat Listings visit http://www.mainframe.band/boatsforsale.html
Contact: Jerry Chiappetta, Jr.
D’Onofrio Yacht Sales, LLC