|Post Free AD|
|Browse By Location|
Not sure on the builder. We found it north of Toronto and there are no markings on the boat. I contacted several people and researchers and best we could come up with was a small independent Canadian builder. Really just need to have it sold to be able to move on to the new Sea Maid project.
• New 5200 bottom
• The frame and the ribs are all in excellent condition, rot in the gripe
• Chris Craft 6 cyl from a 1955 Sea Skiff the motor does turn over (no carb)
• Several pieces of hardware were re-chromed last year (lift rings, transom guards, cutwater, step pad frames)
• Gas tank
• Steering wheel and column
• Prop and prop shaft
• Four Winns twin axle trailer
Willing to accept offers, just want to move on to other projects.
Additional pics @ https://20ftCanadianRunabout.weebly.com