|Post Free AD|
|Browse By Location|
Location: Pittsburgh, Pa |
You are looking at a 2006 Kenner – Vision 2103 Center Console Bay Boat. The boat comes equipped with a 2007 Evinrude Etec 150 hp 2 stroke with 332 hours. The boat has been well taken care of and is very clean. Used primary for fishing but frequently used to pull my kids around on a tube and skies. The Etec gets out of the hole very quickly and runs very well. I change the lower unit gear oil annually. In 2016, a new interstate battery was installed and the Etec received spark plugs and the latest computer program was downloaded to the ECM because it was missing 2 updates according to Evinrude (BRP). The trailer is in very good condition with a new axle, hubs, bearings and powder coated rims in 2015. New tires were place on the trailer only 3 months ago.
Additional Information and Boat Extras:
• Composite grid and stringer system with non-skid decks and gunwales
• Lockable portside rod locker, bow, and starboard storage lockers.
• Anchor Locker
• Anodized aluminum leaning post with storage
• Folding aft jump seats with storage below
• Insulated In-floor fish box/cooler with drain.
• 18 gallon bow live well with recirculating pump and lights
• 22 gallon aft live well with recirculating pump and lights
• Courtesy lights and navigation lights
• Installed in 2016 - Hummingbird 899 CXI SI with down imaging, side imaging and GPS
• Installed in 2015 - 82 lb bow mount trolling motor with 2 batteries and dual onboard charger
• Center Console included: Tachometer, Speedometer, Trim Gauge, Battery Gauge, and Fuel Gauge all fully functional
• Hydraulic sea star steering and trim
This boat is priced at a reasonable market value at $16,500. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact me.