Location: Honolulu | Posted By: Popyachts
|Model:||2500 Temptation Limited Edition|
- Stock #106413 -
Exceeds all Expectations and Runs Like a Dream Out on the Water!
Custom everything! Nothing like it in Hawaii!
This 1988 Boston Whaler Limited Edition Temptation will blow you away!
The 2014 twin counter-rotating Yamaha 150 outboards with dual binnacle controls are immaculate, have less than 50 hours and are still under transferable factory warranty.
This beauty handles rough Hawaiian waters like a dream and will take you to the best fishing spots without a worry.
No expense has been spared in customizing and upgrading with almost everything being brand new, including:
- NEW GARMIN SONAR - 1500 hundred feet depth
- NEW GARMIN RADAR - 48 nautical miles
- NEW GARMIN 200 VHF
- NEW GARMIN GPS with Maps, Fish Finder, Pings and Sonar & Radar overlay
- ALL New wires - Every wire has recently been replaced.
- New Antenna
- New Horn
- New Compass
- New Dash
- New Captain's Control Panel with New Rocker Switch Panel
- New Triple Battery system - 3 Batteries!
- 5 New Spreader Lights with red, white and blue colors.
- New Dome, Cable, Nav, Anchor, Underwater, Cabin & Inside Floor Lights.
- New Three Bilge Pumps
- SS Bulkhead Hose Kit with All New Premium Extreme Cables, Teleflex Control Cables
- New Sony AM/FM Radio with New Speakers
-She has also recently received three coats of high quality Yacht SF bottom paint.
As if that isn't impressive enough, there is also:
- Yamaha Command Link Controls Gauge 3 Kit with Speedometer & Fuel Management System
- Stainless Fuel Filter/Bowl, Stainless Steel Props
- Complete Hydraulic Steering System, Steering Helm & Hydraulic Ram
-The custom bimini frame and canvas are also in excellent condition.
This unsinkable Whaler is not only an awesome fishing machine but also a fun family boat which will provide several years of great memories and impress all who get to enjoy her with you!
This listing is new to market. Any reasonable offer may be accepted. Submit an offer today!
At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market. We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.Contact us for a free BoatHistoryReport.com report on this vessel. We pay upfront for a report on every vessel possible, and we provide this peace of mind to our buyers at no charge and with no commitment. All you have to do is ask!
Take a look at ALL ***ORIGINAL PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!